Friday, November 19, 2010

I Can do it.

I believe that dreams come true. If you put your mind to it. All you have to do is believe in yourself.I will tell you a little story :
Ever since I was a kid. I have always dreamed about traveling to different countries in this world. The reason to that is because I have been stuck in this country.The only countries I have traveled to are only England and Egypt. I am not saying I don't like them. I love going there, but I want to discover the New world.
Someday I hopefully might travel around the world. I don't know where I would start though, because there are many places I want to go. Such as Dubai,France,Italy,Spain,Whales,Brazil,Australia,Lebanon,Iraq, and so much more you can think of. If you set your mind to it, then you can do it. Just believe in yourself. I am still thankful that I get to travel to Egypt.I guess I am just an adventurous person in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment